Florida Teak - Teak Lumber Importer
Call us Now 561-713-5564
Florida Teak is an importer of fine Burmese teak. We are a bulk supplier of high-quality teak to boat-builders, architects and professional craftsmen across the USA and Caribbean. Florida Teak can supply almost any size order, milled to your specification for delivery to your home or business. Click here to find out more of the sizes in stock. – Traducción Española –
Burmese teak is of superior quality to varieties from elsewhere in the world and is not a fast-growth plantation teak. It does not need oiling and even if left in its natural state, it can last for centuries in near-perfect condition. This is the preferred teak of boat-builders and architects who need a product resistant to the damage of sun, weather and insects. Click here to find out more about Burmese teak.
Teak is elegant and beautiful in any application. When freshly cleaned, teak has an attractive golden color that with time weathers to a silver patina look. Very low maintenance, teak can be kept golden and new looking with very little work. It can also be oiled or varnished to bring out its impressive grain and take on a golden-brown hue. Teak is very hard and dense, and can withstand tremendous abuse.
NEW - We now stock Pyinkado - also known as Burmese Ironwood
Exclusively produced for patio and pool decks to compete with lower-quality Brazilian grown decking wood species. Pyinkado is a premium grade product and a low-cost alternative to teak, providing a hard wood deck with more pronounced grain and “character” at a lower price point. CLICK HERE to find out more.
Reasons clients choose Florida Teak:
- Large inventory of teak, including hard to find sizes. Special cuts and qualities for yachts, decking, flooring and margin boards ready milled
- Specifically selected boards in vertical grain and also vertical on side for ripping decking planks. Consistent color and straight grain to meet the yacht industry’s needs
- Highly competitive pricing on all teak wood products
- Free delivery in South Florida, with no minimum order quantity. Nationwide and international shipping available by commercial freight
- Milling capacity, also special profiles, flooring, cap rails, pre-fabricated teak deck panels “Made in the USA”
Florida Teak warehouse address: 4711 N. Australian Ave. Suite #19 West Palm Beach, 33407
Please schedule your visit so we make sure your teak boards are ready and easily available to be inspected upon arrival.
In South Florida we offer free delivery. If you are located outside of South Florida we arrange a commercial freight or UPS delivery to you and select the material especially suitable for your needs.